Cat Clinic


Cat Clinic, 1919 Schuetz Rd, St. Louis, MOPrior to 1984 the St. Louis area had never had a veterinary hospital treating exclusively cats. In 1984 Dr. Jerry Williams and his wife Linda opened our area's first feline practice on Schuetz road in the Westport area of west St. Louis county. The Cat Clinic has operated continuously in that location for over 30 years.


Jerry Williams D.V.M.Dr. Williams, a native St. Louisan, attended Duke University and graduated with honors from the veterinary college of the University of Missouri in 1975. He completed an internship at the University of California, Davis where he was awarded the outstanding intern honor. Since 1984 he has practiced feline medicine at the Cat Clinic and during those 30 years has also had the following distinctions.

  • Member of the American Association of Feline Practitioners
  • Member of the International Association of Cat Doctors
  • Member of the Cornell Feline Health Center
  • Past president of the Greater St. Louis Veterinary Medical Association
  • Chairman of the board of directors of the Animal Emergency Clinics
  • Chairman of the board of directors of the St. Louis Animal Blood Bank
  • Faculty member for 25 years of the St. Louis Community College District where he teaches a course on cats
Copyright © - Cat Clinic - All Rights Reserved